Help IDing hose while changing turbo Inlet

Technical Discussions - Got a mechanical problem?

Moderator: bajabob

airedoc1
Scoobytruck Lurker

Help IDing hose while changing turbo Inlet

Post by airedoc1 »

Hey everyone, so I am putting the Perrin inlet on my 2005 manual, which was not to bad to get on, since I was the turbo too. I am seeing what I think is a vacuum line when the evap diaphram hose connects to the blue connector under the manifold. It gray, and I dont remember seeing it when I pulled the stock inlet. I am going to try to attach a picture.Image Its the gray circle next to the blue connector? It the last thing I gotta do before I can start it, any ideas?
Attachments
vacuum line.jpg
vacuum line.jpg (101.26 KiB) Viewed 932 times
Guacamole
Scoobytruck God

Re: Help IDing hose while changing turbo Inlet

Post by Guacamole »

airedoc1 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:55 pm Hey everyone, so I am putting the Perrin inlet on my 2005 manual, which was not to bad to get on, since I was the turbo too. I am seeing what I think is a vacuum line when the evap diaphram hose connects to the blue connector under the manifold. It gray, and I dont remember seeing it when I pulled the stock inlet. I am going to try to attach a picture.Image Its the gray circle next to the blue connector? It the last thing I gotta do before I can start it, any ideas?
According to this it's the fuel line that goes to the purge valve, should be attached to a nipple under the blue nipple that is perpendicular to the blue nipple.
https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showth ... ?t=2785571
airedoc1
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: Help IDing hose while changing turbo Inlet

Post by airedoc1 »

I think you're right, thanks for pointing that out!