Fender flare rubber

Technical Discussions - Got a mechanical problem?

Moderator: bajabob

Post Reply
Scoobytruck Lurker
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 26, 2020 4:20 pm

Fender flare rubber

Post by eseel »

Hello all. I have an 04 Turbo that I am cleaning up. Can anyone tell me what the rubber trim around the wheel flares is called and is it only available through dealers? Mine is currently white but I am trying to find out if they were originally the color of the body. Thanks in advance for any help.
User avatar
Scoobytruck Master
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:11 am
Location: Eastern Shore, MD

Re: Fender flare rubber

Post by Guacamole »

Hey there, are you referring to the bumper corner molding, or the rubber insulation between the plastic body cladding and the metal body panels? Also I'm assuming your 04 is white with silver cladding?
Post Reply