North Carolina Baja's

AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN

Moderator: mikenmel08

cspaugh
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: North Carolina Baja's

Post by cspaugh »

Much appreciated Mark, I will investigate after I get back from my trip this week. I found this link to it http://turbotime.us/
macrunbaja
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by macrunbaja »

Came across a blue 2006 sport about 4 months ago. Guy selling it was heartbroken and really cared for it super well. It was to the point he didn't want to sell it to someone a town over or anything because he wanted to see it driving around locally. Crusin in the Huntsville/Cornelius area
cspaugh
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by cspaugh »

Well my 2004 Baja Sport turned out to be rotted underneath. So much rust and shoddy repairs it is amazing is still drives around like nothing is wrong. I decided to scrap it..sale it.. But before I did anything I came across a 2005 Baja Turbo which now is sitting next to the first one in the driveway. One odd thing I noticed this one seems to have less power than the non-turbo version. Not sure exactly why yet, the mystery shall be investigated.
cspaugh
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by cspaugh »

Baja is running like a champ now and I am installing a new head unit in it. I need to figure out how to get photos to show up here..I do not use an online photo service so will have to find a cheap option so i can share.
greymud
Scoobytruck Master

Post by greymud »

I use imgur
05 NA 5MT