Welcome

AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN

Moderator: mikenmel08

mikenmel08
Scoobytruck Master

Welcome

Post by mikenmel08 »

welcome everybody to a new section about the South East United States. So let's get some state specific discussions going.
adinafloyd
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: Welcome

Post by adinafloyd »

I dont know if Im in the southeast or just the south...lol. Im in Louisiana I am the proud owner of a 2006 Baja Turbo (mine) and an 04 outback (hubbys). These are the first subbies for us and I dont think we will ever own anything else. I am in the historic Felicianas and unfortunately I have never ever been in snow. We get a lil bit every couple of years and when I say little bit I mean ya can still see the grass and it has never "stuck". The whole damn stste shuts down for this, we actually get off work because of the 1/4" of snow :lol: anyway Hi yall from louisiana.
mikenmel08
Scoobytruck Master

Post by mikenmel08 »

You are in the South East , And congrats on the Baja.....I started off buying one for my wife and it took me a year of driving hers before I had to have my own...This place is loaded with information and any help I can offer is yours..
adinafloyd
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by adinafloyd »

Mike, I have to admit that while my Baja is black I do have a weakness for the red :mrgreen:
Blkwolf
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Blkwolf »

In Navarre Fl here took me a while to finely score a baja mines silver but love the red, not complaining mind you