Finally!! At Last!! Hooray!!!

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

BlackPearl05
Scoobytruck Lurker

Finally!! At Last!! Hooray!!!

Post by BlackPearl05 »

Hello everyone. After waiting over 4 years, I finally have my Baja. I've wanted one since the beginning, but I refused to give up my '89 Merkur XR4Ti, and my wife couldn't understand why I would need 2 cars. Well the Merkur finally started to act it's age, and my wife gave in. I found a private owner 2005 Turbo w/Leather and AT on Cars.com. 4,674 miles! The owner had 4 cars and rarely drove the Baja. They were expecting a child and decided to sell. I've had it for 2 weeks and I still can't believe it's mine. Still smells new. Plenty of warranty left. I'm not really planning any mods. I love it the way it is. I found this forum through the Baja Group on Yahoo, where you can read more about my Baja purchase. Picture of my car is posted on the Frappr. It's great to finally be a Baja owner! I guess good things really do come to those who wait.
Scott in NJ
05 Baja Turbo, 29,600
89 Merkur XR4Ti, 77k
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by jaxed »

Welcome! I still love my Baja, working on 3 years now. It gives me just what I need!
bulwnkl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by bulwnkl »

Congratulations! I'm like you in that I've wanted a Baja since they first came out. I've always wanted yellow, but couldn't find what I was looking for so we have a black '05 turbo. I really like it! We've had ours a little over a month. Woo-Hoo!
Emsanon
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Emsanon »

Congrats! I've had mine for about a month. Non-turbo so I am planning on getting a turbo system added to it just for a little boost it HP. It is soooo much fun to drive! Plus it really stands out in a parking lot. lol