Summertime travels

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

hakysak
Scoobytruck Contributer

Summertime travels

Post by hakysak »

I will be leaving today to head to Colorado for a mission trip with my church. I'll be gone for about just over a week. I'll be driving around filming and taking pictures. The person going with me asked if we could take the Baja 'cause the gas mileage is better than his Jeep. So, if you see a black turbo in Oklahoma, Kansas, and/or Colorado, it may be me. Feel free to try to stop me to say hello.

I look forward to meeting any fellow Baja owners.

It should be a great week.
TonyTyler
Scoobytruck Lurker

Have a good trip!

Post by TonyTyler »

If you see a silver turbo with lights and snowboard rack near Woodland Park, CO or Colorado Springs, CO - flag me down! Hope you have a good trip,

Cheers,
Tony Tyler

NOTBRAT
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by NOTBRAT »

That's 3 Bajas in Colorado so far. I'll be heading to Denver on Monday. Yellow with a kayak rack. License plate "NOTBRAT". I'll wave if I see any fellow Bajaers (Bajaites?).
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by jaxed »

NOTBRAT wrote:That's 3 Bajas in Colorado so far. I'll be heading to Denver on Monday. Yellow with a kayak rack. License plate "NOTBRAT". I'll wave if I see any fellow Bajaers (Bajaites?).
Don't forget, this site lives in Denver -- well just North of. I've got a mundane black sport, if you're lucky I'll have my KITT light on ;)
NOTBRAT
Scoobytruck Contributer

Back Home

Post by NOTBRAT »

Just got back from Denver. Nice city. It had the most Baja's I've ever seen. 4 in one day (not counting mine).

Visited a new home sales center and the sales woman said she thought the Baja was very cute. Wondered why she didn't see more of them around. But, then again, it was a sales person... She might have said the same thing if I had driven up in a Yugo.

Someone in Denver needs to arrange a Baja get-together. I'm looking forward to returning possibly next Spring.