Another Baja Newbie

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

jamnbaja
Scoobytruck Lurker

Another Baja Newbie

Post by jamnbaja »

Just wanted to say Hi. I just got my '06 Black Turbo earlier this week, and it was love at first sight :oops:

I'm glad there's a place for me to share the madness with fellow Baja owners. I've already found loads of great info on this site. Thanks!!!!
autumnmist83
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by autumnmist83 »

Welcome! What color is your baja?
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Post a pic on the Baja pic topic so we all can see it. And congratulations on joining the few, the proud, the Baja owners. Mike
chicken n waffles
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by chicken n waffles »

welcome to the gang.

we're a rare breed, especially now that the last baja has (reportedly) rolled off the assembly line.
-Ben
'05 Baja Turbo M/T
Atlantic Blue
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by jaxed »

chicken n waffles wrote:welcome to the gang.

we're a rare breed, especially now that the last baja has (reportedly) rolled off the assembly line.
If you think about it, right now there are the most Baja's on the road then there will ever be for the rest of time. This is the high-point. It's all downhill from here.
chicken n waffles
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by chicken n waffles »

indeed :cry:
-Ben
'05 Baja Turbo M/T
Atlantic Blue
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

jaxed wrote:
chicken n waffles wrote:welcome to the gang.

If you think about it, right now there are the most Baja's on the road then there will ever be for the rest of time. This is the high-point. It's all downhill from here.

Gee, thanks, you had to remind us. But you're right, all down from here. I wonder how long they will last. Mike
jamnbaja
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by jamnbaja »

Thanks for the welcome. I'll post pics of my beautiful Black Baja soon, the cell phone camera just doesn't do it justice. It's nice driving something different than everyone else on the road, although it's bittersweet to hear they aren't going to make it anymore. I'm glad I jumped on the bandwagon while I had a chance....
bajabeauty

Old Baja owner, just got new again!

Post by bajabeauty »

I traded in my '03 for the '06 Turbo Automatic....I'm no longer midnight blue, I'm Blue Atlantic Pearl. My dealer in Austin is Tops too, Awesome service compared to the last purchase dealer. I like being able to pass people in an easy second.......it really is better than the original. I don't care if it gets old and used, I hope to hold on to it. I got $13,000 for my trade in w/ 43,000+ miles on it. :D
bajabeauty

Old Baja owner, just got new again!

Post by bajabeauty »

I traded in my '03 for the '06 Turbo Automatic....I'm no longer midnight blue, I'm Blue Atlantic Pearl. My dealer in Austin is Tops too, Awesome service compared to the last purchase dealer. I like being able to pass people in an easy second.......it really is better than the original. I don't care if it gets old and used, I hope to hold on to it. I got $13,000 for my trade in w/ 43,000+ miles on it. :D
hakysak
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by hakysak »

You'll definitely have to stop by the office to let me see.
bajabeauty

Post by bajabeauty »

Hey you got your avitar up! Looks nice! I like the angles of how you captured your baja. Very nice.