Is Gorilla Offroad still in business?????? Who else sells gravel guards/mud flaps????

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

Squirrel_murphy
Scoobytruck Contributer

Is Gorilla Offroad still in business?????? Who else sells gravel guards/mud flaps????

Post by Squirrel_murphy »

Created an account last Monday ordered mud flaps Tuesday. Unlike every other web business they didn't ask for payment instructions when I ordered. Message said order info would be sent to me in 2 business days or a few hours. Haven't heard anything from them. Is there another company that sells gravel guards/mud flaps for the Baja? Is this typical when ordering from these guys??

FYI last Monday was week and three days ago!
feltoid
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: Is Gorilla Offroad still in business?????? Who else sells gravel guards/mud flaps????

Post by feltoid »

Yes they are still in business. The owner just moved out of Illinois and relocated so he is a little busy with the move. Feel free to shoot him an email. Very friendly guy.
bajaguy
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Is Gorilla Offroad still in business?????? Who else sells gravel guards/mud flaps????

Post by bajaguy »

Many Subie people go with Rally Armor. They make cheap ones and really high-end ones too.
Skemcin
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Skemcin »

Hi - yeah we recently moved and slowly getting back online - sorry about the delayed replies.

Were able to catch up with you - its been almost two weeks since your original post.

Completely understand if you went somewhere else - but let me know if there is anything I can help with at this time.
Squirrel_murphy
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Squirrel_murphy »

I ordered from Gorilla Offroad Sunday 9/13. I received an email immediately confirming my order and anther yesterday saying that it shipped. Can't wait to get them!