White wheels with 2005 RGP turbo/manual

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

bajaguy
Scoobytruck Master

Re: White wheels with 2005 RGP turbo/manual

Post by bajaguy »

I like my HQ photos...and as long as I don't delete them, the links will still be good. [smilie=666.gif]
anarchy1024
Scoobytruck Master

Post by anarchy1024 »

True... also as long as Flickr doesn't change their terms of service or go bust. I think that's what happened to a few of the free, public image hosting services from last decade.
Anomaly
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Anomaly »

Funny, I ran 17" white wheels on my red Dodge Neon. It had white stripes on the hood and trunk, and the white wheels set it off nice. Anyway, my Baja is black/silver so I run the 16" stock silver wheels with snow tires in the winter and 17" Motegi Racing MR118 wheels in black for the summer months. I would post a pick, but I haven't switched them over yet. Probably doing so tomorrow. I'll post then.

My Wife's Forester is red and when I got rid of the Neon, we used the white 17's on that for a while. We ended up getting them powder coated to match the dark grey body cladding. Unfortunately, one of them got bent up pretty badly, so she's back to the stock wheels year 'round. We got those painted to match the cladding too, so she's not overly upset.
dorelse
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by dorelse »

Picasa is about to die, both Picasa & Photoshop have 'reset' their image URL links rendering all those embedded image links dead. Attachments stick with the site.

Regardless...I'm anxious to see some pictures!