My Baja was in the YMCA Car Show Today

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

Killer B
Scoobytruck Contributer

My Baja was in the YMCA Car Show Today

Post by Killer B »

This was certainly a surprise. I wasn't exactly planning to be participating in a car show today but when I pulled into my YMCA for my usual basketball session I saw that they were having a car show in the baseball field/soccer field area. I was interested and talked to the registration people. Once they told me that it wasn't too late to bring my car up I decided to do so just for the hell of it. Sadly my Baja wasn't exactly "car show ready" as it hadn't been washed, so I was the only one who had an unwashed car. I had to tell people that I didn't know about the car show so I was not prepared.

All in all it was a lot of fun even though the turnout wasn't as big as hoped due to other car shows going on and also the Bite of Seattle being today too. It also didn't help that it's 90 degrees outside today so it was very hot to be standing around outside. I had several people interested and curious about my car so it was nice to talk about Bajas with other people.

Here are a few pics from the car show. Sorry for the low quality, I had to use my non smartphone cell phone since I didn't have my digital camera with me. Like I said, it was a surprise car show!