Subi meet

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

bhawk05
Scoobytruck Lurker

Subi meet

Post by bhawk05 »

Hey guys!

I am planning on attending the Big Northwest Subi festival in Portland, OR on August 1 this year. I am hoping to gather some Bajas and maybe some Brats at the event. (Assuming you are interested...) We'll be bringing our 2 mutts and our '07 Impreza as well. Would like to meet anyone interested for some food, fun, and who knows what else. :)

See you there!

[smilie=666.gif]
bajaguy
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Subi meet

Post by bajaguy »

Bummer I'm in Michigan this summer or I would have tried to make it down. Try sharing it to the two facebook groups if you want to get a few more bajas there. =D
Killer B
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Killer B »

Hey, were you able to attend the Subi meet in Portland today? I would have liked to have gone but I had other stuff going on today.

If you made it down I'd love to see some pics! It sure was hot today too.
bhawk05
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by bhawk05 »

I wish I could have gone. I actually decided to quit one of my jobs instead lol. It would have been fun though. Maybe plan something for next year. I know Ryan has posted several pics on the Baja Facebook site at least for our viewing pleasure :)
Killer B
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Killer B »

Unfortunately I don't have a Facebook so I am unable to see the pics. It would be nice if the Baja group was visible to all viewers but I can understand why it isn't for drama preventing reasons. I saw a few photos from the meet's facebook page (open to all viewers) but I didn't see any Bajas.