stripes / graphics

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

bajanut
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by bajanut »

Bajabob, I like what you have come up with. It looks really sharp. And for those STI guy, if you have a turbo, just tell them that you have the same EJ25 as them.
bajabob wrote:just got a test sticker back from the vinal shop -
the design has improved and the final will have a thicker outline of the rabbit

Bob
---------------
Ben
bajabob
Scoobytruck Master

Post by bajabob »

Thanks for posting the pic of the guinet truck Ben - I have been wanting to see that for a while. It's funny how close I came to it without ever seeing it. The finished project looks like this
The cost to do somthing like this is't to bad, just find someone who does van lettering and talk to them.

Bob
X20
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by X20 »

hey turbobaja,
that gold sticker can be done. You have to have a metallic gold logo heat printed on clear vinyl. Most places just cut the logo onto material, the heat print method will not be as vivid or bold in color, but you can see thru it. There is also another method you can do, which sucks, but ill mention it. You can have it printed in gold on a special see thru vinyl, like those eagles crying and american flags on the back of pick ups and suv's after 9-11. That method sucks but it will be completely see thru too. I def. recommend the heat printed gold on clear vinyl.
laters