'05 Baja - A Glowing Review

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

'05 Baja - A Glowing Review

Post by jaxed »

Here is a kind review of the '05 Baja!  w00t!<br><br>http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?news ... 2260&rfi=6
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Re: '05 Baja - A Glowing Review

Post by mbaksic »

Woooooweeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! ;D What a great review!!! ;D He really sounded impressed with the Baja!! Thats nice to see, a auto critic who actually likes something, and doesn't badmouth the vehicle. I think he deserves a thank you for that one. Now, only if we could get the news out to more people in write-ups like that. Best one I've seen so far.  Mike
Even though I work on Dodges, I don't own one.
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

ah, yessss... our baja's definitely have the heart of a rally racer... thanks for finding the great review
'05 Baja-T M/T white/silver
370 awhp
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Well, mine doesn't have the heart of a rally racer, being a 03 N/A, but it does ok. Someday, I may own a turbo, if the Baja lasts long enough.  Mike
Mary Courtney

Post by Mary Courtney »

They were right on! The Baja is the best car I have driven... I trust it because it does what I want when I want it, no lag, no hesitation.
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

just b/c you have an N/A doesn't mean you can't rally!! besides, my baja is the best, most versatile vehicle (my wrangler came in second) that i have ever owned! i am so glad a review came out by someone else who realizes it  ;D
'05 Baja-T M/T white/silver
370 awhp
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Yes, it gets a workout all the time. My brother bought me a cheap cold air intake for it, and it sounds like a motorcycle when you bag it!! :o So it always sounds like I am flogging it hard. It goes ok IMHO, just once and awhile I could use more power. Can't knock mileage though, I got 31.1 on a trip last year with it!! Maybe a new exhaust latter in the year, so it can breath a little better. Thats after the Mudrat bumper. I have to have the bumper first.   Mike