mysubaru.com

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

mysubaru.com

Post by jaxed »

Heh... I signed up at mysubaru.com.  Not sure if I will find this service useful (short of receiving recall notices, if there ever are any), but it does intrigue me that they offer the entire owners manual in PDF form.  That's cool.<br><br>Anybody else do this?
03ClassicYellow
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: mysubaru.com

Post by 03ClassicYellow »

I signed up right after I picked up my Baja. The will send you reminders ,coupons and specials they having going on.
thebigkahuna
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by thebigkahuna »

Since I'm still looking for a Baja, I can't sign up yet but I would love to be able to look at the pdf owner's manual. I there any way I can get one without signing up?
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

[quote author=thebigkahuna link=board=gen;num=1105043593;start=0#2 date=01/06/05 at 19:42:30]Since I'm still looking for a Baja, I can't sign up yet but I would love to be able to look at the pdf owner's manual. I there any way I can get one without signing up?[/quote]<br>I don't think so, if I remember right, that is the only way to get the info, have the vehicle, sign up, and download the manual.   Mike
Even though I work on Dodges, I don't own one.
Baja_Turbo

Post by Baja_Turbo »

Yep,i signed up about 2 years ago.
thebigkahuna
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by thebigkahuna »

What I am wondering, since no one got the hint  ;) is if any of you can e-mail me the pdf or post it here like the pdf brochures.  ;D I'm sure it's a ton though so that might not make it doable.
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by jaxed »

thebigkahuna
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by thebigkahuna »

;D You are awesome jaXed! At least I'll have something to look at while I am waiting for the right deal on my Baja. Thanks!
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

LOL, I did, but I did it the day after we picked ours up, so they wouldn't give me a full site because the we hadnt registered it yet  ::) All fixed now, but I was kinda bummed to find out it wouldnt let you see previous service work (prior to purchase).  Oh well...<br><br>good luck in the Baja hunt bigkahuna!  I spent hours hunting online for mine!!
thebigkahuna
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by thebigkahuna »

Thanks yellowblaze. I'm picky and I'm also always on the lookout for a great deal. I'll get one done one of these days but the wait is killing me!  ;D