Welcome.

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Welcome.

Post by jaxed »

Welcome to the Subaru Baja forums @ jaXed.com!  If you have found yourself here, you are hopefully a fan of this unique car!  I've been having a hard time finding  a good net-resource for the Subaru Baja - so I decided to make my own, hopefully it will take off.<br><br>The hardest part of starting an online forum is getting people interested and posting regularly.   I am hoping that since this is the only site devoted entirely to the Subaru Baja (and ONLY the Subaru Baja) finding users won't be much of a problem. <br><br>Basic rules apply - try to stay on topic (for the board you are posting in) and have fun!
Baja_Turbo

Re: Welcome.

Post by Baja_Turbo »

Hey jaXed,<br>  I'm a newbie signing in,this looks like it could be the start of something big.This is what we need more sites for the Baja only.Lets keep the Baja alive. ;D
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Hi jaXed and everyone else, another newbie here. I think that this is a great idea.  ;D One place to discuss the one and only BAJA. Your right, not much out there on the net for us, thanks for starting this up.  ;D  Mike
Even though I work on Dodges, I don't own one.
Slowmo
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Slowmo »

Well, looks like I'm about a month behind everyone else ... story of my life.<br>Hello to all and my thanks  to jaXed for the great work done on the sight -- it's great to read threads that don't start with WRX / STI !<br>Slowmo