Region Category

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Region Category

Post by jaxed »

I have created a "Region" catagory to facilitate organizing Baja owners for meetings.  Since I am in Colorado, that is the first region created. ;)  If you want  to modeate your own region, then that would be cool.  You can also take on the task of finding members to use this forum in your region!  <br><br>Reply or send me a message and I will create other Region boards and make you the moderator.
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Region Category

Post by yellowblaze »

Just an idea for anyone looking to try to get more members, try flyers.  This is a link to thread on the YMR with their flyer http://www.ymrforums.com/showthread.php?t=412 to give an idea.  I have to say though, I've never seen another Baja parked anywhere to put a flyer on (the only ones I've seen parked are at a dealer!!).....In fact, I've only seen one other Baja around here (another Yellow one that passed us going the other way on the thruway)....
03ClassicYellow
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by 03ClassicYellow »

I would be intrested in doing  NOVA / DC area .. Let me know .
jaxed

Post by jaxed »

[quote author=03ClassicYellow link=board=news;num=1104271404;start=0#2 date=01/06/05 at 15:36:10]I would be intrested in doing  NOVA / DC area .. Let me know .[/quote]<br><br><br>You got it.  And, oh, you're the moderator as well.
03ClassicYellow
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by 03ClassicYellow »

That ok too!
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

Ok, what the heck, how about one for WNY/NW PA/S.ON (Souther Ontario Canada)?  I dunno how many other Bajas are out there in that area, but let's see...
jaxed

Post by jaxed »

[quote author=yellowblaze link=board=news;num=1104271404;start=0#5 date=01/07/05 at 19:09:16]Ok, what the heck, how about one for WNY/NW PA/S.ON (Souther Ontario Canada)?  I dunno how many other Bajas are out there in that area, but let's see...[/quote]<br><br>Ok...  you got it.  Good luck with it. ;)<br>
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

[quote author=03ClassicYellow link=board=news;num=1104271404;start=0#2 date=01/06/05 at 15:36:10]I would be intrested in doing  NOVA / DC area .. Let me know .[/quote]<br><br><br>Can we add MD to that too?  BTW, if you need help with that section, I'm willing.   ;D