heh I ended up buying the all to see what works best, I posted pics over on nasioc.
- Dash I just did 4 of the WLED Miniature Wedge Base bulbs with High Power SMD LEDs in blue
- For the LCD's in the dash I used 74-xHP3 it gives a nice even blue, the normal xp isn't wide enough to cover the surface and you get green at the edeges. Also they don't fit!! I also used 1 each in the lighter and ash tray light so order 4.
- HVAC, use 3 of the NEO 4 bulbs
- Cargo, Cruise, Fog, and Sport switches Order neo 3. However they won't fit, You have to unwrap them, carefully break the led free and pull it out with wires attached, then insert it into your bulb base and wrap the wires. It's best if you take the switch apart too and angle the led towards the front a bit.
-Seat heater switches , same deal. Order 2 neo 3's. Subaru used some sort of weird rubber bulb holder, have to carefully unwrap and then install your light in here. No bending required though.
-Hazard, almost the same as the seat heaters, same holder anyway, EXCEPT I used a white bulb (everythign else is blue). The switch is somewhat tricky to take apart, all 4 screws must come out. Oh and disconnecting and reconnecting the wire... hahah have fun!!
- Door 'Auto' window switch: I can't for the life of me figure out how to get that apart. I have the assembly removed, but thought it was going to snap if i pulled harder trying to get it apart, so I left it green.
- You may want to get a 74-xhp and see if it would fit in your high beam indicator so it's the same blue, but i'm being picky
-Note if you do this, then the dimmer wont' go as low, which can be problematic for night driving. I'm looking to add a resistor in the spring, I'll post that up when I do. 5 degrees is a bit cold here in new hampshire to mess with the car.
Oh right order at least 3-4 extra of the neo 3's for doing the switches, You' ll likely break a few. However I found I was albo to do quick fixes with a soldering iron if the wire seperates at the base.