cladding/molding clips

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

kazeeee
Scoobytruck Lurker

cladding/molding clips

Post by kazeeee »

Hello! first time posting, I bought a project baja and most of the cladding came with it, but not attached, I have a good quantity of the clips. My problem is that I don't know which clips go where; most of the clips I have are the stubby pink ones (PN#909130121). The only diagram or information I could find was from the subaru parts website and its not super clean because the perspective is from the outside for some reason.

Also if anyone has any information on the bigger clips for the bumper covers and the bed trim that would be helpful aswell.
Attachments
B12_91401058.png
B12_91401058.png (74.98 KiB) Viewed 51 times
Guacamole
Scoobytruck Master

Re: cladding/molding clips

Post by Guacamole »

Hey there!
Here's the parts index with both exploded diagrams and part numbers as they appear on the parts websites.
https://www.scoobytruck.com/pdf/Baja_2003-2005.pdf
kazeeee
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: cladding/molding clips

Post by kazeeee »

Thanks for linking me to that PDF, I hadn't seen that before and I'm sure its going to come in handy.

I think I must have been unclear because this doesn't show what I was after either. What I'm after is the specific positions of the clips on the panels, for example for the front fender cladding I counted 15 spots for clips, the diagrams show 3 types of clips are used for this panel but not where they go.

cheers,