Brat owner again!

Subaru Brat Discussions - HEY BRAT PEOPLE. If you have any ideas for the Brat section of the site, please PM jaxed!
Acro2pilot
Scoobytruck Master

Brat owner again!

Post by Acro2pilot »

After loosing my monsterized 82 to terminal rust I have been looking for a rust free candidate for some time, and found a nice one out in LA. I am going to send it to the body shop to get any dents/dings repaired and a nice paint job, send the skeletons and the high roll bar I got off to the powdercoaters, and the wheels as well. Since these things are getting rare these days I don't plan on doing any radical build, I will leave the lift and 14" wheels in place and am going to supercharge the EA81 very mildly, MP62 @5psi max and a weber side draft carb. Now the quest begins for new interior pieces, some of these are a bit sun faded. I found the center console parts on Ebay and if anyone has a line on a NOS carpet please contact me!

The fun part, meaning not fun at all, seems to be shipping it. I have shipped cars before and never had a problem. I had a shipper waste my entire week with promises of pickups until cancelling tonight, leaving me to start all over again.