Newbie!!

Subaru Brat Discussions - HEY BRAT PEOPLE. If you have any ideas for the Brat section of the site, please PM jaxed!
Blakes
Scoobytruck Lurker

Newbie!!

Post by Blakes »

Hi all!!!

My name is Blakes and I'm 30 yrs old from England. As from Saturday gone, I'm the proud owner of a 2nd gen' Subaru Brat 1800 DL. I'm not quite sure of the year of manufacture, but it was first registered over here in 1993. She seems to have had an easy life with only 37,000 miles on the clock. The interior is really tidy, it's solid underneath, and the bodywork is tidy except from the front corners at the bottom......as if someone has possibly caught them off-road and they are a little worse-for-wear!

I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can.

I seem to be struggling to find ANYWHERE that sells parts for the Subaru Brat, surely there must be somewhere??? If anyone can point me in the right direction it'd be much appreciated........especially if it's in the UK!!!! Seems that the Brat was more popular in the USA and Australia, as I've seen very few over here in the UK.

Anyhow, nice to find a forum where I can chat with you folk about Brat's. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers, Blakes. 8)
kman.45
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: Newbie!!

Post by kman.45 »

sweet! I wanna see some pics. didn't know they did Brats into the 90s.. the greatest president we had in a long time had a Subaru Brat on his ranch.