baja colors...photoshop

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

Nick52
Scoobytruck Lurker

baja colors...photoshop

Post by Nick52 »

Can anyone photoshop this pic and make where the gray part is on this baja and make it black?

Also I was wondering has anyone ever photoshopped the yellow baja and made where the gray part is black? I'm not sure if that would even look good but im just wondering if anyone has tryed it.
Thanks
mellowyellow
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by mellowyellow »

Hello all - new to Scoobytruck.com but seasoned Photoshoper ... anyhow hope this works for you ... white Baja with obsidian, black, and florescent green trim.

I own a Yellow 2003 Baja and wouldn't dream of painting the trim black... it's awesome as it is.
stefan
Scoobytruck Master

Post by stefan »

YIKES???? That green just plain scared the heck out of me??? Hmmm Yellow and black might look cool- but My neighbor has the Yellow and silver- and it is a stand out as it is- I can't imagine it getting any flashier?
Nick52
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Nick52 »

haha yea I thought the white and black was going to look better but its not really doing anything for me. And that green is kinda neat...i wouldnt want it like that but kinda cool. Yea the yellow is probably fine how it is, I was just wondering how it would look, but probably not too good.
And thanks for the pics.
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

I had someone photoshop mine all yellow. One of the scooby dealers in the south repainted one all yellow too...
Nick52
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Nick52 »

Yea I think this one looks really cool and maybe even better with some black door handles or something.
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

yeah, thats the one. i want the swoosh and stars ghosted in a black/gray on the side after it is all painted yellow. we are doing some work on our garage and are thinking of doing the piantwork when its done. we are going to have someone do the graphic though.
stefan
Scoobytruck Master

Post by stefan »

Oh now that is just plain AWESOME- A very different look from the yellow/silver (funny how a little thing like color can really change the whole- Feel of a car)
Nick52
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Nick52 »

Yellowblaze is you ever decide to do that I would definitley love to see it. I wouldnt mind getting mine all painted yellow and having the baja stripes they have on the pic I showed, I think it looks really good.
stefan
Scoobytruck Master

Post by stefan »

Or what about Black with Yellow Armor??? hmmmm wonder if the wife would let me have mine repainted?
autumnmist83
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by autumnmist83 »

aww i like the lime green maybe not for just trim but the whole car. wouldnt that be a sight coming down the road. .. move over yellow lol.