PA: 03 Baja 5 speed transmission and rear differential

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

LrgLnrd
Scoobytruck Contributer

PA: 03 Baja 5 speed transmission and rear differential

Post by LrgLnrd »

So I have a 03 subaru baja 5 speed manual transmission and rear differential for sale.
Both have right around 185k on them and are in poor working condition.
I replaced both with rebuilt units and and now trying to just clear up some room.
So whats going on with the transmission is that the front input bearing is bad causing a really bad growl when in gear with the clutch engaged.
It has also gotten to the point where it pops out of 4th due to excessive play in that front bearing.
As for the rear differential it was in proper working order but had a bit of a growl/groan while driving.
Both of these are perfect for someone looking for a case to use as a rebuild or to just scavenge parts off of.
The case is in decent shape but the center differential does have a bit of a leak around the seal.
If you might be interested please feel free to contact me through either Email or
You can call/text (prefer text) at 412 four7eight74eight0 and I will get back to you ASAP.
Oh and its $200 OBO.
Thanks
Greg

Im not really trying to ship this but might be willing if someone is seriously interested.