factory hard cover with working locks and 2 keys in CT

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

themoneypit
Scoobytruck Lurker

factory hard cover with working locks and 2 keys in CT

Post by themoneypit »

im willing to part with my factory hard tonneau cover from my 05 baja turbo. both locks work, and have both keys from the factory. im NOT willing to ship this, it would be too much hassle. its located in CT. it has the usual rusty bolts on the rear cover, but complete, and solid.

asking $400 obo installed. would take me no more than 45 min or so to install on your baja, and i would need your shorter bolts from your bed to put back in mine where the mounts go. im located just outside waterbury CT. i have already removed the cover, so its ready to go. i could get some pics if anyone is interested.
themoneypit
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: factory hard cover with working locks and 2 keys in CT

Post by themoneypit »

heres some pics
dfritz
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by dfritz »

if you decide you can ship this, I'm interested.
970--261--5679
themoneypit
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by themoneypit »

its just too big and bulky to ship. not to mention, i need the bolts/hardware from the buyers baja to replace where the brackets are mounted to the car with this top. not a big deal, if i dont sell it, ill keep it and put it back on when/if i ever sell the car.
Colton0130
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Colton0130 »

I know it has been a while since this post, but I was wondering if it is still for sale and if you have any other pics of it. Also will it fit an 03'?