Scoobytruck Master

Re: Baja Pics

Post by Thacrudd »

Here it is. Smoky Mountains, TN just a couple weeks ago

Emsanon
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Emsanon »

I can't find a daytime picture but this is after I added a yellow tint to my foglights. Full light shot! I want to add two more sport lights in the front eventually. I'm currently in contact with RalliTEK to get a snorkel system installed. lol They quoted $900 for parts and services. Hmmm...

Snorkeled
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Snorkeled »

Well there quote is actually alot lower than I thought lol I spent $1,300 having my snorkel made and put on there. So $900.00 would not be to bad . .
Emsanon
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Emsanon »

That's what I was thinking. :D I don't think it was too bad since they do have to custom make it. I have to put that on hold again though. I just found out that I have a gasket leaking oil and will need to get them replaced soon which can cost between $1500-$2000. Ah well. I'll get that snorkel some day. :mrgreen:
Emsanon
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Emsanon »

I finally found a daytime picture. This was about a year ago when I drove down to Oregon and the beach. [smilie=beadygrinner.gif]

Snorkeled
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Snorkeled »

Scoobytruck.com Sticker !! [smilie=666.gif]
Attachments
Scoobytruck.com 1.jpg
Scoobytruck.com 1.jpg (121.63 KiB) Viewed 8172 times
Emsanon
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Emsanon »

lol Nice. I still need to get mine on my car. :wink:
Emsanon
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Emsanon »

Here's my new offroad light addition. Bought two more from ebay so I have a nice set of 4 on top. [smilie=beadygrinner.gif]

And here is the scooby decal I just added next to my Subaru Seaside cruise decal. :D

Last edited by Emsanon on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Danfzzl
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Danfzzl »

here are a few pics of my ride, more coming soon from Utah. And lots of upgrades to be done!

Dan
http://theravensedge.com/
Baja Mods: Class 1 hitch, Dash light conversion to blue, Ozzbros bed cover, 2 Hella 500 Fog lights Mounted on front bumped bracket
Snorkeled
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Snorkeled »

Love the Pics !!
Nitro350Z
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Nitro350Z »

Well I just got my 03 Baja a few months ago and I absolutely love it.
Here are some pics after I went exploring with some friends, unfortunately I always forget a camera when I go anywhere so excuse the cell camera quality.

So what do you think?
Emsanon
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Emsanon »

You know, I just thought about something. I've had a few cars in my past but I've never had the interest to modify or take neverending pictures of a car until I purchased my Baja. Ever since I bought it, I've been planning out modifications, taking tons of pictures of it, and enjoying looking at pictures of the Baja's that belong to others. Strange. :lol: There is just something about a Baja...
speedymatt
Scoobytruck Master

Post by speedymatt »

Nitro350Z- picture quaility looks fine to me, at least for internet viewing. i also really like the wheels, i don't know why, but they look good. the emblem looks like enki? got any other info on them?
Nitro350Z
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Nitro350Z »

Thanks.

Yes, you are right, the wheels are 17" Enkei FD-05 with 235/55R17 Sumitomo HTR ZIII tires. The tires are a very close fit.
The Sumitomos are great on the street and I've driven through deep mud and sand without a problem so they're not completely useless offroad, although that could be more because of the AWD system.
Snorkeled
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Snorkeled »

Emsanon wrote:You know, I just thought about something. I've had a few cars in my past but I've never had the interest to modify or take neverending pictures of a car until I purchased my Baja. Ever since I bought it, I've been planning out modifications, taking tons of pictures of it, and enjoying looking at pictures of the Baja's that belong to others. Strange. :lol: There is just something about a Baja...

I agree with you 100% !