EXHAUST

Technical Discussions - Got a mechanical problem?

Moderator: bajabob

childs_br
Scoobytruck Lurker

EXHAUST

Post by childs_br »

Has anyone updated there exhaust on non-turbos yet? I have been thinking of doing this but it is really expensive but i would like it to be a littlle louder. Excelleration is way to expensive. I found another place from the catback that is about 5oo+.
YBajaSteve
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Re: EXHAUST

Post by YBajaSteve »

If I were going to do anything to my exhaust I would have a muffler shop just custom bend me a catback system, and then you could put any muffler you wanted on there. and you can pick your diameters for piping too. and you also get to pick your chrome tip. Usually cost around 250-300 to have this done, and its a nice outcome. I did this on my previous vehicle which was a V6 and i put a flowmaster muffler on it, It sounded awesome.
Check out more pics!<<<<<< Cardomain Page. *******SOLD THE BAJA*********** But im still around, PM me if urgent!
Emsanon
Scoobytruck Master

Re: EXHAUST

Post by Emsanon »

Nice! When I get some money I'll probably upgrade my exhaust system with my N/A Baja. I do know that removing the muffler and just running a straight pipe didn't provide enough engine backpressure and caused afterlighting issues. I went into the shop today and bought a flowsound performance muffler and now it's running great. [smilie=666.gif] I'm just glad that the performance muffler worked on it and I didn't have to go back to the stock muffler. bleh... lol [smilie=beadygrinner.gif]