Hello from Wisconsin part 2

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

Crickos
Scoobytruck Lurker

Hello from Wisconsin part 2

Post by Crickos »

Greetings Everyone!

I have been lurking around for some time now, and with the addition of a second Baja to our family, decided it was finally time to register. We have a 2004 Sport with 115k on it, purchased new and about a month ago picked up a 2006 Sport. Of course the wife got the new one... which is fine by me, not really found of that "new car stench!" :wink:

The 2004, Sally Subaru, (Yes, we name all of our vehicles, we have issues) Still drives and performs like brand new. Haven't had a single problem with it what so ever. Not even a single interior rattle. Needless to say we do love our Bajas.

I could go on and on about what a great vehicle it is, but am sure all of you already now. Have plenty of questions as well, but will ask them in small doses. I have been granted permission to have a little fun with the 2004 and will be looking for performance upgrades real soon.

Tis a pleasure to join the fine ranks of scoobytruck.com!

Andy aka Crickos
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Hi Andy, welcome to another Cheesehead. Hope the new one is just as good as the first Baja. I am up to 93,000 miles, and no major problems. Still runs like when I bought her with 17,000 on it. Hope to make it go to 200,000 with no major problems. Only thing I have done to it is add a few little goodies. Nothing performance oriented though. I figure that without a turbo, not worth the hassle. Newest addition is light bar. I have to get some pics and post them when I have a chance. Mike
Even though I work on Dodges, I don't own one.