Spotted another BAJA

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

stefan
Scoobytruck Master

Spotted another BAJA

Post by stefan »

Spotted a Baja last night- Bring the total in my area to (including mine) to 5!!!!!
There is mine (black) and another Black one in the town next to mine (saw it while test driving mine- go figure)
THere is my Nieghbors Yellow- and another Yellow I see on my way to the campground (all decked out with company advertising- The Hole Works)
Spotted a Blue one last night at a local greasy spoon-
Now I know that Yellowblaze is in my area- But I have not spotted her yet (I have not taken my baja up North yet)
So how many Baja's have you spotted in your area???
swazz
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by swazz »

There are only two in my area.A yellow w/silver.I believe it is a sport.I bought a black turbo 30 days ago.Trying to get tags today.Not having any luck.Out of state sales tax issue.My last vechicle was a 96 Dodge 2500 ext. cab longbed V-10 2 wheel drive.It served it's purpose and will be used sparingly.I'm located in York County S.C. There are very few subaru's at all in this area.I know this sounds weird but i do winter mtn. backpacking trips and I think this is the perfect car/truck to get me there safely if i don't beat the snowfall. I'll keep looking for other baja's!
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

There is a blue turbo around, a regatta red, another blue n/a, two classic yellows....Actually there's more than that but I can't recall them all. About two weeks ago we were sitting at a gas station when a lady pulled up in her jeep and asked us about it-told her they weren't making them anymore but a dealer had an all silver 06-she said she was going there the next day. About 3 days later we went there to pick up a part and it was gone-since they had it stuck in a corner, I'd bet there's a silver one around me now too and she's ahappy baja owner!