new Baja owner!

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

kidjoe
Scoobytruck Contributer

new Baja owner!

Post by kidjoe »

I just purchased a Blue 2004 Baja Turbo. It came with the factory speaker upgrade and snuglid tonneau cover. I can't believe I didn't get one sooner! What a deal this beast is. I have always owned Hondas, this is my first Subaru. The Baja is actually replacing my stolen S2000 and it's damn near as quick.
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by jaxed »

Welcome!
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Welcome Kidjoe, once you have had a chance to fill up the bed with odds and ends, and STILL get gas mileage that a big truck never will get, you will wonder how you ever lived without it before!! Mike
Spacinjasman
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: new Baja owner!

Post by Spacinjasman »

kidjoe wrote:I just purchased a Blue 2004 Baja Turbo. It came with the factory speaker upgrade and snuglid tonneau cover. I can't believe I didn't get one sooner! What a deal this beast is. I have always owned Hondas, this is my first Subaru. The Baja is actually replacing my stolen S2000 and it's damn near as quick.
8) Congratulations! I've had a'06 Baja Turbo for about 2 months now and it has been without a doubt the funnest vehicle I've ever owned. What a blast to drive!!! I hope you enjoy your Baja as much as I've enjoyed mine!
Spacinjason
'06 Silver Baja Turbo MT
autumnmist83
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by autumnmist83 »

welcome!