Allied Armament 4-inch Lift Group Buy

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

pdiz

Allied Armament 4-inch Lift Group Buy

Post by pdiz »

Allied Armament is developing a 4-inch lift for the Subaru Baja and needs more members for the group buy. See the thread over at NASIOC for more information, and join if you haven't already:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthr ... st12391073

I think it's important that we support anyone who supports the Baja aftermarket... Just my two cents.
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

Hmm. Anyone know anything about/bought anything from them? Good feedback, bad feedback? I have a feeling this would kill the suspension warrantee...thinking about it...I want a lfit, but had been thinking of some sort of air bag set up so it wasnt always lifted...I wonder if they've sold any that were installed for pics. Posting on Nasioc now..
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

it will def kill the suspension warrantee and anything else subaru can link to it (drivetrain) so you should be sure it is what you want prior to buying. airbags are ok for certain applications, but you will never see a true offroad truck with airbags, and you will spend a whole lot more. you would also have to find a place to mount the compressor (again more expense). i have not had a bad taste left in my mouth by these guys, i actually heard about them a while ago b/c of some offroading they were doing with older subies. if you go to their website you can see a pic of a 'newer' subie that has been lifted, which is a feat few have achieved. they have never lifted a baja before. i will get one of these lifts, but first comes a new parachute for my other love, skydiving. in the meantime, i can watch this lift develop and keep my fingers crossed that this works out real well...
'05 Baja-T M/T white/silver
370 awhp
ebbie97
Scoobytruck Master

Post by ebbie97 »

Is anyone familiar with Scorpion Automotive out of Australia? Apparently they also have a lift kit available:
http://www.renickmotorsports.com/oscomm ... 287fdc35c3

-EB