MO: Garage Cleanout - Lots of Gen 3 parts

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

dease42
Scoobytruck Contributer

MO: Garage Cleanout - Lots of Gen 3 parts

Post by dease42 »

Hi all,

UPDATE - Most of the stuff is gone, list has been updated.

Got a garage full of parts from a rebuild of a 2005 Baja Sport. We replaced the engine and other parts with one from a 2001 Legacy and have a bunch of stuff left over - lots of it should fit the Baja's. I believe the donor car had around 200K miles, and so did the Baja - so all parts are in that area. Most of them are in decent shape, at least at a glance - don't want to give anyone bad parts.

Located in MO (St. Louis area) and would prefer local pickup for the larger items, but am willing to ship at buyers expense (with a little patience) to a point. Prefer payments through PayPal or of course cash. All prices are negotiable, and eventually what doesn't sell will get sold for scrap (need space for the new project).

Available Items:
7. Alternator - $20
8. Starter - $25
9. Power Steering pump with hoses and reservoir - $25
10. Passenger side headlight assembly (pretty clear) - $50
12. Radiator Fan and assembly - $5
18. Drivers and Passenger seats 2005 Baja 1 with frame rails - $20 each

GONE
1. Rear Differential with Axles
2. Front axle assembly
3. Front R & L strut and spring assembly
4. Rear R & L strut and spring assembly
5. Steering Rack
6. Front R & L wheel hubs with rotors
11. Crossmember and swaybar -
13. Hood latch -
14. Tensioner Pulley and bracket -
15.Misc wood-panel trim pieces -
16. Outback mud flaps -
17. Misc trim and plastic pieces -
21. Broken Grill from a 2007 Legacy GT -
22. Two Headrests from 2001 Legacy -
19. Full set almost new in bag Legacy floor mats (standard)
Last edited by dease42 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
TrentRoogna
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: MO: Garage Cleanout - Lots of Gen 3 parts

Post by TrentRoogna »

I'm brand new to this forum. I joined to get advice on fixing up my baja. (06, stick shift non turbo, 104k miles)

If you're willing to ship to the Detroit area, I'd definitely be interested in the 4 strut-spring assemblies, the floor mats, brake rotors, and the hood latch.

I'm not a mechanic at all, and a total noob when it comes to cars so I'm still figuring out what the truck needs. I'm sure I'll find more fixes as I learn more.
dease42
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by dease42 »

Came back here to update the post.. so I'm just now seeing this, but even looking at the date you posted, I missed you by 2 days! Almost everything is gone, sorry!

The only things I have left, are the starter, power steering pump, the headlight and the floor mats. But you are welcome to the floor mats if you still want them.

EDIT: Apparently I can't read post dates correctly.. not 2 days, but still missed it.
TrentRoogna
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by TrentRoogna »

Prolly all the better. My transmission went out last week that started a mad rush to fix everything.

The truck is in the shop right now getting new brakes and struts so I guess i stopped needing them yesterday. Didn't want to put off maintenance any longer for just a chance at cheaper parts.

I'll pm you with my info to get the mats
SoobyToo58
Scoobytruck Master

Post by SoobyToo58 »

dease42 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:45 am Hi all,

UPDATE - Most of the stuff is gone, list has been updated.

Got a garage full of parts from a rebuild of a 2005 Baja Sport. We replaced the engine and other parts with one from a 2001 Legacy and have a bunch of stuff left over - lots of it should fit the Baja's. I believe the donor car had around 200K miles, and so did the Baja - so all parts are in that area. Most of them are in decent shape, at least at a glance - don't want to give anyone bad parts.

Located in MO (St. Louis area) and would prefer local pickup for the larger items, but am willing to ship at buyers expense (with a little patience) to a point. Prefer payments through PayPal or of course cash. All prices are negotiable, and eventually what doesn't sell will get sold for scrap (need space for the new project).

Available Items:
7. Alternator - $20
8. Starter - $25
9. Power Steering pump with hoses and reservoir - $25
10. Passenger side headlight assembly (pretty clear) - $50
12. Radiator Fan and assembly - $5
18. Drivers and Passenger seats 2005 Baja 1 with frame rails - $20 each

GONE
1. Rear Differential with Axles
2. Front axle assembly
3. Front R & L strut and spring assembly
4. Rear R & L strut and spring assembly
5. Steering Rack
6. Front R & L wheel hubs with rotors
11. Crossmember and swaybar -
13. Hood latch -
14. Tensioner Pulley and bracket -
15.Misc wood-panel trim pieces -
16. Outback mud flaps -
17. Misc trim and plastic pieces -
21. Broken Grill from a 2007 Legacy GT -
22. Two Headrests from 2001 Legacy -
19. Full set almost new in bag Legacy floor mats (standard)
I would like the Radiator Fan and assembly if you still have it. I live in PA and my zip is 19438. What would you charge to ship it?
dease42
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by dease42 »

I actually have two, did you just want the one or both? I packed both before I realized the photos only showed the one.. so I'd let you have both shipped for 40 - that's USPS Ground, anything faster will be more. If you just want one, I'll see if I can find a smaller box, save some on the shipping.

Let me know, and thanks!
SoobyToo58
Scoobytruck Master

Post by SoobyToo58 »

dease42 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:55 pm I actually have two, did you just want the one or both? I packed both before I realized the photos only showed the one.. so I'd let you have both shipped for 40 - that's USPS Ground, anything faster will be more. If you just want one, I'll see if I can find a smaller box, save some on the shipping.

Let me know, and thanks!
Thanks for the fast reply!
I guess $40.00 total USPS Ground shipped sounds fair. How do you want to do this? UI've never bought anything through this web sight. I'd like to keep my info private if that's possible. No rush.
dease42
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by dease42 »

Sent you a PM.. no rush on my part either, take your time - I've just been parting out a bunch of stuff so I'm watching :D