SEATS TO TRADE OR SELL CHEAP IN MI

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

mibracedude
Scoobytruck Lurker

SEATS TO TRADE OR SELL CHEAP IN MI

Post by mibracedude »

Drivers seat upholstery and foam wore out on the door side, as they all seem to do. I repaired the broken down foam, I think it is better than the factory made now. Then Mr. Fix it here thought I could take a piece of Naugahyde and replace only the worn panel. This was not as easy as I thought, and I'm not happy with the result. The Naugahyde is not a good match and my seams are solid but it has a pucker. The passenger side is fine. If someone has the same problem I did then getting these just to use passenger side seat (they are interchangeable) would be a good fix for another Baja with the same problem. I got some heated and power seats from an 05 Outback in a boneyard that I'm happy with so these need to go. I would take $50 for both, but would rather trade for something Baja related. Anybody have any Hella lights or some other aftermarket goodie they would like to swap? The wet spot on the back was from some water I used to wipe off some dirt, it will be dry and perfect by the time you read this.
Attachments
Baja seats swap or sell
Baja seats swap or sell
1220152025.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 4901 times
dalerich
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: SEATS TO TRADE OR SELL CHEAP IN MI

Post by dalerich »

I would love to buy these. I will PM ya.
2005 Baja Sport
szybura
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by szybura »

Read your topic with interest. I have manual seats and as the drivers seat is showing it's age have been considering just changing them out. I would love to install electric/heated seats but wonder what I would run into. Is the wiring harness set up for the electric/heated seats or do you have to make it work? I have installed legacy seats in brats and other swaps and normally just have to adjust the seat mounts, figure if I stay close to the same year that will not be a problem so the electrical is my question. Know I would have to change the surround for the shifter but due able . I know I could find my answer by removing my seats and console but figure you could help thanks.
mibracedude
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by mibracedude »

Sorry for the 6 month delay in replying to you post. I don't check this site unless I am looking to buy or sell. Anyway, I posted a little description of how I wired the seats here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3059 Hopefully it is helpful. Try to get all the wires from your donor car possible!
mibracedude
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by mibracedude »

Seats were SOLD.