Baja Hitch, Wiring, Bed Extender and load rack for sale

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

goshanego
Scoobytruck Lurker

Baja Hitch, Wiring, Bed Extender and load rack for sale

Post by goshanego »

Hi all got some great Baja accessories here I would like to sell to an appreciative Baja owner. We had to move on to an Outback wagon due to a growing family so I very unfortunately no longer need these items. In total there is a Subaru factory hitch, Subaru factory wiring harness, ball hitch mount, bed extender and a custom load bar/ladder rack made from Yakima Parts - this is cool and you will be the only one out there with my design! Items are located in Western Maryland and due the size and shape of items I would rather not ship. Would like to sell all items as a package for $250 firm - a fine deal I might add. Also have the stuff listed on craigs and you can see images here: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/ ... 68196.html Have a good one and happy trails!
goshanego
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: Baja Hitch, Wiring, Bed Extender and load rack for sale

Post by goshanego »

This stuff is still for sale Here is the craigslist link for images: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/ ... 24135.html

I am up for considering any reasonable offer at this point.

Thanks for looking
goshanego
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by goshanego »

Hitch and harness are now sold. Be happy to sell the Bed Extender for $50. Don't want to ship. PM me if interested. I will update posting when all items are sold. Cheers
goshanego
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by goshanego »

Bed Extender is now sold. Only thing left is the bed rack load bar made from yakima parts. I do have a picture of that rack if anyone is interested. Unfortunately it does not show the rack mounted on my old Baja. I would take $50 for the load bar set up. Just send me a PM if you are interested. Regards.
Evanism
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Evanism »

Hey, I may be interested in the load bar but the link to the pics expired. Can you relink or send a pic to my e-mail?
2005 Baja Sport, Regal Blue Pearl
traded-in 2004 Legacy 35th
Slight mods:
Heated mirrors
Heated seats
Horn upgrade
Speaker upgrade
OzzBros bed cover
Autodim mirror
Bluetooth stereo
Factory tweeters
Turbo Headlights