NEW Katzkin Leather Seat Upholstery for Baja

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

ColoTruckCar
Scoobytruck Lurker

NEW Katzkin Leather Seat Upholstery for Baja

Post by ColoTruckCar »

I bought a full set of really nice leather seat upholstery for my Baja, but then it turns out that we'll be getting rid of the car before I ever got a chance to install it. The upholstery is brand new still in the original box. If you're not familiar, these are really high-end custom fit upholstery (they are careful to differentiate upholstery from "covers"). These replace the factory upholstery, and have a much more plush feel than the stock cloth or leather. It includes covers for all the seating area plus headrests, bolsters, etc. Asking $500 or best offer, plus shipping.

TLOC
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: NEW Katzkin Leather Seat Upholstery for Baja

Post by TLOC »

Are they gray? Or what color exactly can't really tell? Thanks...
ColoTruckCar
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by ColoTruckCar »

They're a medium grey-ish color with a touch of green. Katzkin calls the color "jade", which strongly implies green, but I have a hard time picking up on the green. Def looks primarily grey to me with a touch of green.

On a side note, the texture of the leather is amazingly soft and supple. Way higher quality than anything stock.

Let me know if you have any questions... accepting offers!

ColoTruckCar
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by ColoTruckCar »

Sold!