Welcome  NOVA & DC

Northern Virgina and Washington DC

Moderator: cyphergirl

03ClassicYellow
Scoobytruck Contributer

Welcome  NOVA & DC

Post by 03ClassicYellow »

It's time to speak up !! Anyone out there? We want to hear from you !
Michael Grimm

Re: Welcome  NOVA & DC

Post by Michael Grimm »

Hi There<br>     I live in Newport News/Hampton area of Virginia<br>I currently have a 05 Baja Sport and a 97 Outback Wagon.
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

Hi all.  I'm in Baltimore, but there doesn't seem to be a Maryland forum.<br><br>I've got a Black/Silver '03 Sport.  28,000 miles and still loving it.  Will probably post my info in the registry soon.<br><br>BTW, I'm the track photographer for Capitol Raceway in Crofton, MD.  If anyone's ever down there, holla at me and I'll make sure I get some pics of you. <br><br>Laters!<br><br>--patti
03ClassicYellow
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by 03ClassicYellow »

Welcome Patti !
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Greetings!  I've had my 05 Baja for two weeks now and I'm lovin' it, so far so good.  I live in Warrenton, VA and I'm really enjoying this site.  Kudos to whomever!
Chris Stewart

Post by Chris Stewart »

I just got my '05 Baja-T.  I live in Ashburn, VA.   <br><br>So far so good.  Exploring what will be the first mods.  Pricing out a set of Recaro seats, with climate controls.<br>
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

Anyone here from the Ellicott City area?  I see a few on the way to and from work sometimes.  Specifically, and silver/silver, and a red/silver.<br><br>There's also a yellow/silver out on Route 94, north of Route 70 in Woodbine.<br><br>Speak up....  ;D
Grimm
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Grimm »

I live in the Newport News/Hampton Virginia area and I have yet to see a Baja on the road other than my own. <br>
cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cliffhanger »

i live in  norfolk an drive to nn every day... my baja is in the shop until at least tommorow or tuesday tho..... would love to meet with you tho, just to chat......
'05 Baja-T M/T white/silver
370 awhp
Grimm
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Grimm »

Sure. <br>Let me know what date/time is good for you. <br><br>I am part of a Mountain bike club (EVMA.ORG) that rides on Saturdays and Sundays in the Williamsburg area. If you want you can join us out there for a group ride. It will be interesting to have two Baja's in the same place.<br><br>I also do some road bike rides Saturday Mornings at Contes in Newport News on Saturdays around 8AM as well.
Bajapocket
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Bajapocket »

I'm in Boyds/Germantown, MD. Had my '05 Baja since June - and already have ~18k on it. I have a Snuglid, but no other major mods yet.
BajaT05
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by BajaT05 »

Hello gang.... I am Alex. I live in Harrisonburg VA (The Shennandoah Valley). I go to school in Norfolk VA(ODU). I have an 2005 Baja Turbo with leather package and it is regal blue pearl.
opimax1
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by opimax1 »

Hello all,

I purchased a 05 Sport auto for my daily driver on Saturday. I have driven twice (I don't really even drive daily). Going back to Annapoilis Subie for vibrations both brakes and tires this Sat :( .

I work in DC and live in Chevy Chase. Have more stereo to put in than there is room , any ideas?

Interested in what the capabilitiies are of off roading but no real thoughts of it, but certainly curious.

I would be happy to go to any meets, I go to G35 meets which is my other car, a coupe

Mark
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

opimax1 wrote:Hello all,
Welcome to the site, Mark! [smilie=coolup.gif] It's nice to see another Baja driving around the Balt/Washington area. I'm up in Baltimore. I've got a friend in Gaithersburg who has a silver/silver Baja.