Da Sounds....

Northern Virgina and Washington DC

Moderator: cyphergirl

Zooom
Scoobytruck Master

Da Sounds....

Post by Zooom » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:16 am

...of Crickets in the DC area....man...and I have seen a few Baja's floating around the area...and no one seems to be sounding off much around here...

maybe we should have a "SPOTTED" thread?

Zooom
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Da Sounds....

Post by Zooom » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:01 am

Spotted a nice 2 tone Ruby Red/Silver with a SnugLid tonneau cover and MD DiverDown tags, maybe an '04? non turbo...dude drivin who gave me a wave as he was chatting with his ladyfriend in Silver Spring going Northbound on Georgia Ave in the 4:00 hour....

Butter03
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Butter03 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 am

New to the forum glad to see other marylanders on here.I'm from southern MD,and love my 05 BAJA turbo white/silver. [smilie=666.gif]

Zooom
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Zooom » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 am

late afternoon yesterday, blue non-turbo on I-270 northbound...I waved at you while I was cruising with a popisan seatframe covering my bed like a dome.

Zooom
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Zooom » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 am

spotted a black and silver non turbo on Poolesville on Saturday afternoon at the bicycle shop parking lot in the middle of the afternoon ( 2-ish ) as I went on by out toward White's Ferry en route to a baby shower in Leesburg.

YBajaSteve
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by YBajaSteve » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:20 am

I see Bajas all over around here, at least once a week probably. theres a yellow with a yellow ARE topper that might live within a mile or so of me, i see him all the time.
Check out more pics!<<<<<< Cardomain Page. *******SOLD THE BAJA*********** But im still around, PM me if urgent!

beancountertx
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by beancountertx » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 pm

Not many Baja's in my area. Saw what appeared to be an '03 in yellow and silver near my neighborhood and another all silver around campus.
You must be the change you want to see in the world.-Gandhi

trabkabab
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by trabkabab » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:20 am

I just moved to D.C. from Texas. I only saw one baja so far. Anybody know some cool areas where I can do some light off roading?

Zooom
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Zooom » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:34 am

trabkabab wrote:I just moved to D.C. from Texas. I only saw one baja so far. Anybody know some cool areas where I can do some light off roading?
welcome to the area!!!

as far as offroading with your Baja, I am not sure...I know of places for dirtbikes and ATV's...

AirplaneTim
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by AirplaneTim » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:26 pm

trabkabab wrote:I just moved to D.C. from Texas. I only saw one baja so far. Anybody know some cool areas where I can do some light off roading?
Out in Shenandoah and the George Washington National Forest, and a little further out in the Manogehela Forest of WV there are a lot of fireroads and general dirt roads that feel like they were made for the Baja.