Recent sightings

The Tri-State region of NJ/NY/PA

Moderators: autumnmist83, blubaja03

BlackPearl05
Scoobytruck Lurker

Recent sightings

Post by BlackPearl05 »

Last week I parked behind a black/silver Baja parked on Ridgedale Ave. in East Hanover, NJ. Had scuba stickers on back window. The owner was probably in the Scuba shop there. Next day, same street and town, a blue Baja parked in a pool/spa shop parking lot. Two weeks ago, Mount Olive, NJ, a blue Baja with bike racks (and bikes), parked at Perkins restaurant on rt46. Finally in Dahlonega, GA a few weeks back, a blue Baja (owned by a Realtor I think), and a Monterey Silver driving through town. However on the 15 hour drive down and back from NJ, we didn't see any on the highway. Any of the above owners on this forum? Probably not.
Scott in NJ
05 Baja Turbo, 29,600
89 Merkur XR4Ti, 77k
designerguy
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by designerguy »

Wednesday 11/7 815am: Monterrey Silver at the Wawa at the corner of US40 and NJ47 in Malaga, NJ

Today: Yellow at corner of Black Horse Pike/NJ168 and Evesham Rd in Glendora

Yet to see: blubaja03, but still looking!!!
blubaja03
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by blubaja03 »

Sorry to say:( Slippy is broken. She hasn't been driven since Feb. But you can find her in my driveway everyday of the week. I PMed you designerguy.
designerguy
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by designerguy »

Last night on the way home, I saw an Atlantic Blue NA in the Sunoco on Evesham Rd in Magnolia. I had to pull in, I wanted to say "Hi!" to the driver...a nice guy indeed! i told him about the site, so hopefully we'll see him onboard soon! Welcome "C"!!

"C": if you're reading this...I didn't know if you wanted your name posted. I forgot to tell you about "our" other site...www.nasioc.com Look under "Forums" at the bottom for the BAJA forum. I'm Designerguy on there too. Hope to see you around...Glendora and the forums! - Dale
~~~Dale
'06 Silver Turbo