Anyone here in the Central New York area?

The Tri-State region of NJ/NY/PA

Moderators: autumnmist83, blubaja03

falconer315
Scoobytruck Lurker

Anyone here in the Central New York area?

Post by falconer315 »

Just bought a Baja about a week ago, wondering if anyone on this board lives in the CNY area.
speedwaygirl
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: Anyone here in the Central New York area?

Post by speedwaygirl »

We have a pretty active group of Baja owners here in the Capital Region (Capital Region Baja Owners - CaRBO). How far out of Albany are you? We are working on a meet up in Stowe, VT for the first weekend of May, but we also get together locally.
2006 OBP Baja Turbo 5MT
falconer315
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by falconer315 »

I'm up in the Syracuse area, a bit far out of the Capital region unfortunately.
Anomaly
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Anomaly »

Hey guys... I just purchased my first Baja (a black '03). The Wife & I also have an '03 Forester (which just received a new head gasket). We're not too far out of Albany, in extreme northern Dutchess County (just a mile or two from the Columbia County line).

With winter coming, I'm probably not going to do much with the Scooby for now, but come spring I want to get some new wheels (already picked out a Motegi Racing set), have my calipers powder coated, paint the interior trim (WRX Blue) and maybe do an LED color change for the dash. I've got a new stereo and speakers (JVC & Kicker), but haven't gotten around to installing them yet (only had the Baja a month). Any suggestions on subwoofers and their placement?

Anyway, I work overnights up in Greene County so I'm usually pretty shot during the day, but I'd love to attend a meet. Keep me posted.