Met another Baja owner today, Audubon PA

The Tri-State region of NJ/NY/PA

Moderators: autumnmist83, blubaja03

Pow
Scoobytruck Contributer

Met another Baja owner today, Audubon PA

Post by Pow »

While out to lunch today at Q'doba in Audubon I saw another Baja owner pull in. After finishing lunch I stopped at the table and introduced myself as the owner of the Baja parked right in front of him. His name is Dave and we've passed each other a couple times before on 202. Interesting to find out that he lives just a couple miles from me and that he also knows Kev M, probably through the NASIOC forums. I believe the 3 of us all live in the same town. Funny that after owning two different Bajas for a total of 4.5 years that 20+ miles from home I meet another owner (only the second one I've had an "off the internet" conversation with) and find that we live a mile or so apart in the same town.

Long live the Baja!

-Pow
DanM
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: Met another Baja owner today, Audubon PA

Post by DanM »

OK, here's making your world smaller. I work on Egypt Rd. and live in Downingtown. I have both a MINI and a Baja and have met KevM a few times at MINI rallies. There must be some kind of weird connection between MINIs and Bajas at least in Chester County!!! Maybe our paths will cross some day.

- Dan
Fangcat
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Fangcat »

I'm new to this site. I work in Eagleville, PA and see a few Baja's in my journies (live in West Chester area). Small, small world.
kepano42
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by kepano42 »

Just joined. My sister lives out near there! Look for me on 422! Black and Grey Baja!
sfeather11
Scoobytruck Master

Post by sfeather11 »

Hey Fang,
There used to be a baja that worked on LIncoln Ave behind Stadium Grille that I never did get to meet (I dont work up there any more. I'm down in the Landenberg area close to DE. Don't see too many this way...

Peace! [smilie=666.gif]
Fangcat
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Fangcat »

I see a bunch for a while ... then none. I'm going to sell my 2003 Baja and get an Impreza.

Hey, my sister lives in the Landenburg area.

:D