DVD Navigation, iPod, Bluetooth, and More FS

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

bajasine
Scoobytruck Lurker

DVD Navigation, iPod, Bluetooth, and More FS

Post by bajasine »

Edit: This is still available as of 9/3.

Well, I sold my Baja and my new car doesn't have a double din opening, so I'm selling the Nav I had in the Baja. I bought this unit almost exactly a year ago. Everything on it works, I even asked the mechanic who removed it to sign a check sheet verifying that the various components were working, which I will include. It's a touchscreen and I will say that the touchscreen is pretty picky about the weather...sometimes it won't work in incredibly hot or cold weather. I'm in Houston so it definitely gets red hot here. This is a quirk that this unit has had since the day I had it installed, but it does not impair the functionality at all because it has buttons that perform the same task. I saw one on eBay, new, for $1100. I'm asking $650.

http://www.valordvd.com/product/Product ... d=NVG-670W

They have apparently upgraded the interface since I bought it, but that's the only difference as far as I can tell. I have all of the original cables, antennae, software, remotes and manuals. I will email pictures upon request. This thing has a ton of features. Please read through the specs.

Like I said, I live in Houston so if you happen to be here, too, it's available for pickup, otherwise I think shipping will probably be like $15.
Last edited by bajasine on Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2003 Sport
DVD/Nav/iPod/Bluetooth headunit
HID headlights
Evanism
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Evanism »

Do you still have this nav system? If so please e-mail me at evanism63@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
2005 Baja Sport, Regal Blue Pearl
traded-in 2004 Legacy 35th
Slight mods:
Heated mirrors
Heated seats
Horn upgrade
Speaker upgrade
OzzBros bed cover
Autodim mirror
Bluetooth stereo
Factory tweeters
Turbo Headlights
bajasine
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by bajasine »

Evanism wrote:Do you still have this nav system? If so please e-mail me at evanism63@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Email sent.
2003 Sport
HID headlights
bajasine
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by bajasine »

Bump.
2003 Sport
HID headlights