Headlights, windshield, mirrors for sale

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

steven765
Scoobytruck Contributer

Headlights, windshield, mirrors for sale

Post by steven765 »

Hello.
So I made/am making a few upgrades to my sport baja. I installed the 4 beam head lights so I have the 2 beams left over.
I will next be installing the heated side mirrors, and possibly windshield. So I will have those left over as well.
The lights retail for 239ea, mirrors for 140ea, glass for 290. The lights were removed within the first 2 weeks of ownership no scratches at all. The mirrors will be off shortly (had it 2 months now) and the windshield hopefully too. I'll entertain all reasonable offers.
contact me at steven765@yahoo.com or just pm me
Pow
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Pow »

Sorry to tell you that I'm not interested in the parts that you're selling, but I am interested in the swap outs that you did/are doing. Any info online regarding these swaps? Are you satisfied with the outcome? Does it look factory?

-Pow
steven765
Scoobytruck Contributer

vehicle mods

Post by steven765 »

Well as it turns out I was overly ambitious, the wiring is NOT there for the heated windshield :( The lights look factory thou, and I need to order the switchfor the side mirrors, not sure how that's going to turn out yet. I'll post once I get furhter into that project.
davecoon13
Scoobytruck Master

Post by davecoon13 »

How do the 4 beam lights work in the Baja Sport? Are you able to use all 4 settings with the same stalk switch used for the factory lamps?

Are the 4 beams the ones with the black horizontal line across the front?

How much for the Passenger Side Mirror? Will you sell just one side or you want to sell them as a set?

Thanks...

Dave
steven765
Scoobytruck Contributer

MIrrors are a GO! :)

Post by steven765 »

Well after my move down south I finally have some time in my life. I opened up the doors the other day and looked at the wiring for the heated side mirrors, It's all there!!
All you have to do is purchase the switch for and 04 outback for the mirrors with heat, and order up a set of the mirrors. I found the mirrors at subarupartsforyou.com the cheapest 129/139. The switch will run you about 40ish if your in good favor with the parts guy.
I installed the switch and checked the power on the two pins at the door i get 12v so I ordered the mirrors today.

Anyone interested in the headlights still. Their brand new.
The mirrors are in great condition too.
--Steve
steven765
Scoobytruck Contributer

Mirrors work!

Post by steven765 »

Just to give everyone an update.
My heated side mirrors arrived, got them installed this weekend. Whole process takes about two hours. It's really easy. Just have to know how to take the door cover off. Mirrors are held in by three screws old one pops off, new one slides in, tighten the screws, connect the connector, swap out the switch on the driver side and presto your done!

Questions feel free to ask
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Glad it all worked for you. I wonder if the wiring is in the door on my 03 classic. I really want heated mirrors, but have not had the time to get the door panel off to take a look. Would be nice, since we had snow again this weekend. Mike
Even though I work on Dodges, I don't own one.