A.R.E. Topper Regatta Red

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

Baja Turbo
Scoobytruck Lurker

A.R.E. Topper Regatta Red

Post by Baja Turbo »

Is there anyone interested in my topper and that lives close by.Painted Regatta Red,if you live not to far i would be willing to meet you half way.It has some scratches on the lower panel on the glass door from Hurricane Ivan,other than that its in great condition.$600.00 Must sell,P.M.me or E-mail me at Rdsfrontier@aol.com
GOT BOOST
baha
Scoobytruck Lurker

Still got your topper?

Post by baha »

I know this was posted quite a while ago, but I just noticed it. I'm interested, but there are a few details, one being the fact I'm in Colorado. If you reply, I get notified in email.
'05 baha turbo
'03 obs
Baja Turbo
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: Still got your topper?

Post by Baja Turbo »

[quote="baha"]I know this was posted quite a while ago, but I just noticed it. I'm interested, but there are a few details, one being the fact I'm in Colorado. If you reply, I get notified in email.[/quote

Yes i still have it,make me an offer.If you need a bed extender,i have one also.can make a package deal if interested.Do you know the distance from you to Pensacola? You can email me at Rdsfrontier@aol.com if you like.Thanks,Dwayne
GOT BOOST
Highlander
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Highlander »

How'd you like the ARE? Why selling?
baha
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by baha »

Sorry, Turbo, I was trying to finagle a trip to FLA, but it just fell though. Shipping seems like it would bust the deal.
'05 baha turbo
'03 obs
Baja Turbo
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Baja Turbo »

Highlander wrote:How'd you like the ARE? Why selling?

Sorry for the late reply,the topper was great just don't need it anymore since i sold my Baja.The topper is on eBay.
GOT BOOST
The Distance
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by The Distance »

I'm new to the forums and only recently noticed this post. . .is the cover still available?