SOLD . 2006 Baja Turbo - 5mt price drop! $5800 (OREGON)

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

starr-
Scoobytruck Master

SOLD . 2006 Baja Turbo - 5mt price drop! $5800 (OREGON)

Post by starr- »

Scoobytruck ~ it's been fun! I'll be sure to come back when subaru releases their next trucklet. More pictures and details can be found in my "members journal" on this site.
viewtopic.php?t=2520

This rare packaged subaru has been a joy to own and a lot of fun to drive. I would love to keep it but 2 cars isn't an option and I needed the hauling capacity of a full size truck. It has high miles at 257k but a replacement motor with a freshly rebuilt turbo was put in @ 213k by PREracing in portland (receipts for work available) and now has 78,000 miles on it. Tires are all terrain Yokohama GR2s with 70% of the 60k remaining. Most recent maintenance includes a new power steering pump and fluid flush, new front and rear struts (and alignment), front and rear brakes, and an oil / filter change.

It does have...
- A reconstructed title due to a previous owner hitting a deer around 70k miles ago.
- A leaky right valve cover and left cv axle seal on the transmission. Neither leak has been considerable enough to require topping off oil between change intervals at 3k and 30k respectively.
- Cracked windshield.

A few extras include
- Subaru roof rack cross bars
- Subaru JDM hid headlights
- Subaru bed extender
- 1.25" hitch
- 7" Kenwood touch screen with bluetooth / USB / AUX (factory stereo included as well)
- 6.5" Kenwood front and rear component speakers
- New emission tags good through January 2021

I've owned this car since the new motor was put in 4 years ago and have detailed maintenance records since the original owner sold the car @198k miles. Please email me with any questions or to schedule a showing.

~ Cory

starr.2rs@gmail.com

I like it here.... [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
starr-
Scoobytruck Master

Re: 2006 Baja Turbo - 5mt $6200 (OREGON)

Post by starr- »

Aaaaand another price drop
w.rohr
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by w.rohr »

Man that is so super clean, surprised it hasn't sold
starr-
Scoobytruck Master

Post by starr- »

w.rohr wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 8:51 am Man that is so super clean, surprised it hasn't sold
You're telling me! Only have had one person come look at it this whole time!
PRICE DROP - 5800