FS: Stock Baja Audio/Interior/etc. Parts

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

Mattiator
Scoobytruck Contributer

FS: Stock Baja Audio/Interior/etc. Parts

Post by Mattiator »

ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS

Subaru Baja/Legacy/Outback 6-CD Changer FM/AM/WB Radio (P128)
This is a stock black double-DIN radio system that could be found on higher end Subaru Legacy, Outback, and Baja from the second gen. It has a built-in 6CD changer and radio with FM, AM, and Weatherband support. Although it doesn't have a tape deck, an aux-in can easily be added using a Jazzy Engineering kit, much easier than trying to do it on the lower-end single disc radio. A simple plug-and-play upgrade for a stock look that's still quite functional. Note that I have not tested these radio units, they are being sold as-is.
Stock: 2
Price: $65

Subaru Baja/Legacy/Outback OEM Tweeter Set (H6300LS100)
These are a pair of Subaru OEM "tweeters", small speakers that improve high-range sound in a car. These are original, stock Subaru tweeters that were offered in certain models or as an after-purchase accessory. The tweeter kit is no longer available from Subaru, and they can only be found used. These tweeters are previously used, but have been tested and work flawlessly. Everything that comes with them is what you would get if you bought them new (2x Tweeters, 2x Tweeter Covers, Installation instructions). I have a set of these in my own Baja and they're well worth the money.
Stock: 3
Price: $70 (Can also sell individual pieces separate)

Front Door Corner Panel Covers (set of 2)
These black plastic panels cover the front corners of the driver and passenger side doors. These get replaced when the OEM Tweeter kit is used, hence I have a pair to replace broken or missing ones that I don't need.
Stock: 1
Price:$5 for both

Front Fog Light Stone Guards
Judging by the number of Outbacks I see running around without these, I can guess a fair number of people lose or misplace these. Help protect your fog lights from rocks, and get that slick OEM grill look!
Stock: 3
Price:$15 each

Pictures:
Last edited by Mattiator on Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
FinnTheBaja
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: FS: Stock Baja Audio/Interior/etc. Parts

Post by FinnTheBaja »

Howdy, I'm interested in picking up one of your door speakers from the Baja. Is there a difference between LH and RH speakers?
Mattiator
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Mattiator »

The left and right rear speakers use identical mounting brackets and should be interchangeable. The front speakers use a different bracket for the left and right side (marked as "LH" or "RH" on the bracket plastic), and also appear to use a different plug style compared to the rear speakers.
El Baja
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by El Baja »

I'd like to get 2 of the fog light stone guards. How much shipped to 20032?
anarchy1024
Scoobytruck Master

Post by anarchy1024 »

Hi,

I'm also interested in two of the fog light guards. Are you anywhere near Toronto, ON? If not, how much shipped to either 95051 (CA, US) or L4K 2J1 (ON, CA)?

Thanks!
Mattiator
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Mattiator »

El Baja wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:21 am I'd like to get 2 of the fog light stone guards. How much shipped to 20032?
You're looking at around $20 CAD shipping
Mattiator
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Mattiator »

anarchy1024 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:36 am Hi,

I'm also interested in two of the fog light guards. Are you anywhere near Toronto, ON? If not, how much shipped to either 95051 (CA, US) or L4K 2J1 (ON, CA)?

Thanks!
Around $20CAD shipped to California. Around $16CAD shipped to Ontario.
El Baja
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by El Baja »

Mattiator wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:00 am
El Baja wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:21 am I'd like to get 2 of the fog light stone guards. How much shipped to 20032?
You're looking at around $20 CAD shipping
I'll take them. Please message me your PayPal.

Just to confirm, they don't have any broken tabs or issues with them fitting?
anarchy1024
Scoobytruck Master

Post by anarchy1024 »

Mattiator wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:17 am Around $20CAD shipped to California. Around $16CAD shipped to Ontario.
Hi, sorry for the late reply. If they're still available, I'd like to get them shipped to California. PM with Paypal?
Trashyaddy
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Trashyaddy »

I am looking for the fog light covers for my Baja. Does what you have fit the bill and any left?
Mattiator
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Mattiator »

I have six at the moment, but negotiating with someone atm to sell all six. I frequently hit the junkyards though, so no doubt I'd be able to find some more for you. Will update you if I find any more of them, or if the current sale falls through.
dqle
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by dqle »

Hey there!

I don't suppose you still have the tweeter set available? Kinda hard to find these for the longest time, and seeing that you have a set available intrigues me...
Mattiator
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Mattiator »

I do still have them if you're interested.
dqle
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by dqle »

Mattiator wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:09 pm I do still have them if you're interested.
Sorry for the late reply!

Yup, I'm still interested! I'll reach out via PM.
Mattiator
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Mattiator »

Updating! I have more Fog Light Stone Guards, Tweeters, and another P128 radio in stock now.

Would anyone be interested in the following parts if I started acquiring them? Since I'm in Canada they're a lot easier to come by than in the US.
- Front Windshield De-Icer switch
- Heated Seat Switches
- Heated Mirrors (black + body colored if available)
- Heated Mirrors control switch
- OEM Upgraded Speakers