Change up...Any interest? 06 sport, stick in Massachusetts

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

corgimas
Scoobytruck Contributer

Change up...Any interest? 06 sport, stick in Massachusetts

Post by corgimas »

Well, due to life we will need to give up our Baja.....i am not able to part it out beyond be extender, bed net, gorilla flaps.... But I am certain someone could.
Image (old picture)

Okay.....couple of days warning here...anyone need a bed extender or want Gorillas flaps?????this poor guy has a new home sitting on a dealer's lot until the airbag gets fixed before they can sell him...so I can pull off the flaps and extender.....
Kites Kayaks & Corgis
Countfaster
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: Change up...Any interest? 06 sport, stick in Massachusetts

Post by Countfaster »

Hey man, I would be interested in the gorilla flaps if you still have them. Also side question, I'm looking at putting 58" bars on my roof rack. I saw post form you that you did this with your baja, but the links to your pictures are broken. Do happen to have a picture with the 58" bars on your baja?
Mattiator
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Mattiator »

If you still have these, I'd be interested in buying the bed extender, cargo net, and roof crossbars (assuming they're the OEM ones?)
Ralpheal316
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Ralpheal316 »

I am interested in all the accessories you have i'm in MA. I can drive and pick them up.
Are they still available?

Ralph D II