2006 Baja FOR SALE (Blown Engine)

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

scoobaru
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: 2006 Baja FOR SALE (Blown Engine)

Post by scoobaru »

Well fellas, my financial situation has changed somewhat and I've found a local mechanic that will work with me. I still may consider selling this though depending on what he says. Will update in 2 weeks. When I originally posted this I was hoping someone would buy the whole thing from me for $1,000-$1200 range. Not sure on freight just yet. Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing entire vehicle at that price and I may do that after I talk to mechanic. Sorry for the run around guys. Really having a hard time parting with the vehicle but wasn't sure if I was going to come up with funds to finance repairs.
gblarry
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by gblarry »

You can get a new rebuilt motor for about $2000. Check Craigs List for Madison, WI and also southern lower MI. A number of people who specialize in Subaru motors because they need help every 100K miles.
roywitty312
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by roywitty312 »

Newkens wrote:Do you have the little black squares that are on top of the back bumper?
You can order those online! Reply if you haven't found them yet and I'll find the site for u. Found some plastic dashboard trim I needed on this site and it was a perfect fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rglass1040
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by rglass1040 »

roywitty312 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:24 am
Newkens wrote:Do you have the little black squares that are on top of the back bumper?
You can order those online! Reply if you haven't found them yet and I'll find the site for u. Found some plastic dashboard trim I needed on this site and it was a perfect fit.

Please post the link to where you found them. I need those and the other plugs in the trim
Rich
'06 Baja, Black, 1" Lift, 215/65 Generals
'18 Crosstrek, Sunshine Orange
Hairston42
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Hairston42 »

Do you still have the Drivers Seat?
ericoid
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by ericoid »