ARE cap for 2006 Baja for sale in NH

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

LoneEagle7
Scoobytruck Lurker

ARE cap for 2006 Baja for sale in NH

Post by LoneEagle7 »

I just got my second Baja in Nov. It is a 2006 Atlantic blue with a ARE cap. I am looking to sell or trade for a hard cover. The cap is in excellent shape. I just replaced the lift cylinders. If interested let me know. I live in Newport NH.
Outlawed
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: ARE cap for 2006 Baja for sale in NH

Post by Outlawed »

Do you still have the cap? If so, how much?
LoneEagle7
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by LoneEagle7 »

I still have the cap. I understand a new ozzbros hard cover will cost about $600. I would consider selling it for that price.
Outlawed
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Outlawed »

I forgot to ask what color it is and if you have any pics. Any idea what the shipping would be to Denver?
LoneEagle7
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by LoneEagle7 »

It is Atlantic Blue. I do not have pictures but I could get them. I have no idea how to ship it to Denver much less what it would cost. It might be cheaper to get a new one from ARE as to the cost of packing and shipping to Denver.
Outlawed
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Outlawed »

Yeah, I saw that. They are like $748. But there is a company here in Broomfield, Co. that handles them. Besides, my Sooby is silver. Oh well, thanks anyways. Good luck selling it. I passed a lady in an identical sooby the other day. Hers had the bed cover. We rolled down our windows and at the very same moment and we both said "Nice Car". I told her I was looking for a bed cover like hers. She said she didn't like it, but wasn't willing to part with it. Bummed me out! :(
tagarback
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by tagarback »

I need a subaru baja cap for work.

I am in long island new york.
canuck37
Scoobytruck Master

Post by canuck37 »

Outlawed wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:54 am Yeah, I saw that. They are like $748. But there is a company here in Broomfield, Co. that handles them. Besides, my Sooby is silver. Oh well, thanks anyways. Good luck selling it. I passed a lady in an identical sooby the other day. Hers had the bed cover. We rolled down our windows and at the very same moment and we both said "Nice Car". I told her I was looking for a bed cover like hers. She said she didn't like it, but wasn't willing to part with it. Bummed me out! :(

Where did you get your info for a new ARE cap costing $748?? When I bought mine new from the factory it was $2000 plus shipping.......and that was over 10 years ago. I'm not sure they are even producing them new anymore......
bajaguy
Scoobytruck Master

Post by bajaguy »

Topic moved to buy, sell, trade board.
vtgreen1903
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by vtgreen1903 »

I'll give you 450 ,can meet you tomorrow afternoon.cash in hand.im just north of lebanon
reesiespisces1281
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by reesiespisces1281 »

Is this still available? Looking to buy.