BED COVER FOR 2006 BLUE BAJA

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

x1kidd
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: BED COVER FOR 2006 BLUE BAJA

Post by x1kidd »

Sorry for the delay, here are some pictures
Attachments
baja snug lid 2.jpg
baja snug lid 2.jpg (129.95 KiB) Viewed 8171 times
baja snug lid 1.jpg
baja snug lid 1.jpg (109.53 KiB) Viewed 8171 times
bajanana
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by bajanana »

x1kidd wrote:I'll brush the snow off this weekend to get some pictures
did you sell the bed lid? I'm looking for one.

thanks,
bajanana
tudakali
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by tudakali »

Did you ever sell your Baja cover? I’m in upstate ny and looking for one. Thanks!
Monkey_Boy
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Monkey_Boy »

I have one on my Atlantic Blue Baja that I'd be willing to sell if you can arrange shipping. I am looking to go another way with the truck, and was planning to take the cover off. It is in reasonable shape for a cover that's been on an outdoor vehicle for 12 years--lock, latch and raising bits still work but the rubber's getting old and the metal bits have some rust.
"It drives like a truck!" ~ B. Banzai.
x1kidd
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by x1kidd »

tudakali wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:48 pm Did you ever sell your Baja cover? I’m in upstate ny and looking for one. Thanks!
No, I have not sold the cover yet
Monkey_Boy
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Monkey_Boy »

And I've found a shipping option that makes sending a Snuglid cross-country more doable, if anyone is interested. They had three different "blue" colors in the Baja, so make sure you are getting a cover that is the right color for your vehicle.

Regal Blue Pearl (2003, 2005)
Mystic Blue pearl (2004)
Atlantic Blue Pearl (2005, 2006)
mastein86
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by mastein86 »

Monkey_Boy wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 am And I've found a shipping option that makes sending a Snuglid cross-country more doable, if anyone is interested. They had three different "blue" colors in the Baja, so make sure you are getting a cover that is the right color for your vehicle.

Regal Blue Pearl (2003, 2005)
Mystic Blue pearl (2004)
Atlantic Blue Pearl (2005, 2006)
Perhaps it's a longshot, but I was wondering if you still had this and if so what you were asking for it?
Monkey_Boy
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Monkey_Boy »

Haven't been back to the Scooby Truck board for a while, apparently!

Yes, it is still on my Baja. Mine is "Atlantic Blue Pearl" and a 2006. It's been on the truck for many years (I bought it in 2014 and it was on there then) so there is rust on the frame for the bed. The cover itself is in very good condition, and the lifter arm, lock, etc are all fine. I'd like to remove it and spend more time using my Baja as a truck.

I'd sell it for $300+ Shipping.

I used "Roadie" to ship the other Baja snug lid I had (my daughter's) and it was about $300 to Texas from KC. If you are interested, we could see what it might be to send it to where you are.
mastein86
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by mastein86 »

:shock:
Last edited by mastein86 on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
mastein86
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by mastein86 »

Monkey_Boy wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:26 pm Haven't been back to the Scooby Truck board for a while, apparently!

Yes, it is still on my Baja. Mine is "Atlantic Blue Pearl" and a 2006. It's been on the truck for many years (I bought it in 2014 and it was on there then) so there is rust on the frame for the bed. The cover itself is in very good condition, and the lifter arm, lock, etc are all fine. I'd like to remove it and spend more time using my Baja as a truck.

I'd sell it for $300+ Shipping.

I used "Roadie" to ship the other Baja snug lid I had (my daughter's) and it was about $300 to Texas from KC. If you are interested, we could see what it might be to send it to where you are.
I'm in Topeka, Ks so if you were in KC I would be willing to drive to you if you were interested in doing it that way. I just gotta convince the wife. Lol
Monkey_Boy
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Monkey_Boy »

Topeka is not far; happy to meet you here if you can come up this way. Might be able to meet in Lawrence, but I'll need to take it off of the truck and wrap it in something for you to carry it with. It is Fiberglass and lined, so it is not light. :)

Weather is not the best at the moment, either, but we can find time after it improves. I'll send you a PM with details.