*SOLD* For Sale: 2005 Subaru Baja Turbo 5-Speed Manual in California

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

tgalstan
Scoobytruck Lurker

*SOLD* For Sale: 2005 Subaru Baja Turbo 5-Speed Manual in California

Post by tgalstan »

*FINAL UPDATE* I sold the car today. Thank you to Earl.

*UPDATE* My new car is in stock and that's my incentive to drop the price to $13,000 OBO. This Baja is now also listed on Cars.com at http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detai ... /overview/. There is a full Carfax report included along with additional photos.

The time has come. My 2005 Monterey Silver 5 Speed Manual Baja Turbo is officially up for sale. My wife and I are expecting our first child, and I need more room for carseats so I’ll be buying a new Outback.

This really is the one you have been waiting for. Just under 102,000 miles on this car. I am the original owner and I have taken great care of this car. No accidents, no body damage, clean title, made every designated service, and brand new tires with 70,000 mile warranty. The only time this car hasn’t been worked on by Subaru was wiring for the off-road “Baja Lights” so they can turn on while the car is in motion. It even has a touchscreen bluetooth connected stereo, but I also have the original 6-disc changer that I will throw in if you want the original look back. It also has a color-matching snug lid cover and an auto-dimming rear view mirror with compass.
Attachments
DSC_0070.jpg
DSC_0070.jpg (7.77 MiB) Viewed 8113 times
DSC_0060.jpg
DSC_0060.jpg (9.89 MiB) Viewed 8113 times
DSC_0055.jpg
DSC_0055.jpg (9.87 MiB) Viewed 8113 times