For Sale - 2005 Subaru Baja Turbo w/ 83k miles

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

BajaTurbo05
Scoobytruck Lurker

For Sale - 2005 Subaru Baja Turbo w/ 83k miles

Post by BajaTurbo05 »

For sale is a 2005 Subaru Baja Turbo with 83k miles and an automatic transmission. Being a Turbo, it is a fully loaded model with the 2.5L 4-cylinder turbocharged engine, Sportshift transmission mode, full-time AWD w/ two limited slip differentials (center and rear), and 1" higher ground clearance than earlier Sport models. Interior features include heated leather seats, power moonroof, power windows, power locks, keyless entry, power mirrors, cruise control, and the optional 6-disc CD stereo. Exterior features include 16" alloy wheels with all terrain tires, fog lights, undercoated body to prevent rust, and a 42" long x 49" wide cargo bed with "Switchback" cargo bed door integrated into the rear of the cab.

Additional accessories include rear tonneau cover, bed extender (increases bed length to 58"), towing package (hitch plus wiring), and a reuseable K&N engine air filter.

This has been a fantastic vehicle to drive and own. The versatile cargo bed can be configured in many different ways, giving it a high amount of utility. Plus, it's really fun to drive - much more fun to drive than a pickup truck. It handles better, gets better fuel economy, and is easier to maneuver around town than any pickup. For winter driving, the full-time AWD system makes it the perfect car for snow covered roads.

I am the second owner of the vehicle. I am selling it because I have a growing family and am looking to move on to something newer. My asking price is $12,000. I will accept cash or a cashier's check as payment. I am located in Lincoln, NE.

Call or text Wyatt at 402-223-889four. Please leave a message if I do not answer.

Here's a link to the Craigslist ad: http://lincoln.craigslist.org/cto/5076215006.html
Attachments
03.jpg
03.jpg (3.38 MiB) Viewed 3443 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (3.56 MiB) Viewed 3443 times
01.jpg
01.jpg (3.22 MiB) Viewed 3443 times