2006 Baja Sport - Super Clean!

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

lavallry
Scoobytruck Lurker

2006 Baja Sport - Super Clean!

Post by lavallry »

Selling my 2006 Subaru Baja Sport AWD. This car is SUPER CLEAN on the inside and out with no major dents, scratches, rips, stains or tears. One of the cleanest Bajas I have seen around and as close to new as an '06 will get with all power options! This car is equipped with a touch screen Sony entertainment system (CD, DVD, Auxiliary, USB) and is Blue Tooth compatible with microphone. Car also has Xtreme Roof Rack, Flip Out Bed Extender and LIKE NEW All Terrain Tires.

This car runs great with 133K original miles and has been maintained regularly with factory Subaru parts. I will even throw in 2 extra Subaru oil filters that I have left, as well as many other extras!

This car will also be sold with the original stereo system, summer & winter floor mats and trailer hitch!

The pictures do not do this car justice, must come see to appreciate! CALL ONLY 609-548-9991 and click add to see pictures: http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/4783585800.html